I don't know dryfly. That is what I asked 4ager. I only know and understand what the Laws of Physics say.

Let me ask you where that extra energy came from in your new bow?? If both your old and your new bows store the same amount of energy, they are only capable of delivering that amount of energy because energy cannot be created or destroyed if the law of the Conservation of Energy is correct. Since it has been correct for a long time now, I am inclined to believe that it still is and that is the reason for my question.

I am attempting to learn something here. I am NOT TRYING to start a disagreement so let's have a civil discussion and maybe we can all learn something.

You guys are all waaaay ahead of me as I have said, my stuff is old. So you guys could save me a lot of time, effort and money explaining how all the new stuff works. I have no clue, so I'm depending on you boys for help. Somewhere down stairs in the back of my relaoding note book I think I still have some velocity test that I did maybe 10 or 12 years ago. I'll go see if I can find them.

Last edited by BobWills; 05/01/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.