I am looking forward to it and thanks again.

Well I am trying to put some fun back into my hunting and archery was always fun back when I was keeping up with it. As I think back on it, I don't know if it was the compound bow and ever changing and improving archery gear, or the Baker climbing tree stand that just busted the sport of Bow Hunting wide open, but I bow hunted before either of those things hit the commerical market and things were a lot different then because there was not all the neat stuff we have today.

That Baker stand made it possible to hunt places where you just couldn't hunt before it came along because the DNR would fine you if you drove a nail into any tree on state owned land, so you couldn't build stands in the national forrest or on game management areas. I used to use a rope to climb trees back then. You didn't need to do that if you had a Baker. And wow. Tree stands have imprived about as much as the archery gear.

I am a little long in the tooth to use climbing stands anymore, but boy did they ever make bow hunting a lot better when they first came out.

Last edited by BobWills; 05/05/16.

Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems.