this bs is all part of the continuing globalization stuff that's been going on nearly forever.

back under the reigh of terror of johnson, there was talk of gun controls. here we are a few decades later, and the noose begins to tighten.

i'm surprised that more folks don't support it, given the growth of the mega-cities that are beginning to rule the world.

why would an urbanite need a gun for heaven's sakes? we country folks use them as a tool. some folks use them as a sporting instrument. but, city folks have the police to protect them all over the world, not just in the usa.

all the monarchs from day one wants the citenzry to be unarmed for a variety of reasons. for one, it's more easy to extract taxes. a second one is that it discourages inconvenient up-risings. most the of world has already succumbed to being slaves of the elitists. we americans appear to be close behind.

i lost my sovereign rights under johnson's reign. most folks applauded. let'em wake up and eat crow. it'll be good protein to strengthen themselves.