So, how big of a contribution are gunsmiths making to the crime rate? How many of the shoot-em-ups we've seen in recent months got their weapons from the local gunsmith or had them upgraded by the local gunsmith? How much will the local gunsmith have to add to the price of his work because of this? What happens to schools that teach gunsmithing?

This is not a solution in search of a problem, like most regulations. The problem, in the minds of those on the Left, is that Americans have guns. I didn't say they have too many guns. I said they have guns, and our traitorous leaders do not like that. We have a myriad of "common sense" gun laws now, but the politicians talk as though guns are completely unregulated. The jig is up. The Democrats want to eliminate firearms, all of them, from America. We all know it. Good luck with that.

A major fight is coming our way before the November election. Gun owners will be pushed to the wall. Martial law is on the horizon, and all bets will be off.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt