Thanks gents! Jeff - Berger was awesome. I made a good shot and pinwheeled him right there. We found the largest part of the bullet thru far side shoulder. I put it in a ziplock with my lunch in the saddle bag. That night's whiskey celebration plus the previous nights bear fight (that's two bears) in camp has us burning a bunch of trash. My buddy didn't know that's where I stowed it and the bullet was lost. Dang shame too. But, that's hunting, right (?) and a pretty good story.

Lots of great help (and patience) from Scott, Pat and others here on 24 over the past several years. My original plan was a 260 thanks to Pat's incredible thread 308 vs 260. I had also thought Creed was an option. I didn't want another mag that didn't get shot much. Reading and learning about George's theories on pressure and case design really pushed me to the SAUM. Something also cool about it still being not quite mainstream and different. I still have a bunch of questions about some advanced reloading stuff that I've never been a part of (bushings, neck turning, etc) but look forward to that as well.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have already mine. Antelope and a couple elk planned yet this year with the SAUM.