I have an 07 Duramax and a 2016 Duramax, both 2500HDs. The 07 has been worked heavy and hard. I bought it new and it's been a fantastic truck. It's a crew cab long bed and twice as long as a short-bus... I run it modestly PPE tuned, with a 4" down pipe back exhaust (no kitty), shimmed fuel rail, EGR blocked, PPE boost, AirDog 150 lift pump filter and water separator, controller, Frederico solid front and rear sway bars, I swapped in a 1-Ton DRW spring packs, overload packs and overload frame perches, Kurt Class 5 hitch, B&W Gooseneck hitch.

The 2016 is a freakin' Cadillac. The new GM truck interiors are phenomenal. They've got tons of storage, lots of little cubbies, no space is wasted. The center console is cavernous and has built in file hanger tracks! My only real complaints are with the way they've programmed the electro-over-hydraulic steering and the rear seat configuration when folded up against the rear of the cab. While the former will hopefully be rectified by a software update, the latter is subjective.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty