My experiences with SW are limited, as the nearest ones are about 150 miles away, one east and one west, down I-10. However, I have found that the counter guys at both are more than happy to help me, even if they are not exactly experts on whatever issues I am having. Year before last, as I was packing for my annual elk hunt, I discovered that the lens caps for one of my Leupold scopes were still on my grandson's rifle in Texas. Since I was headed to Las Cruces next day, I dropped by the new SW to see if they had any that would fit. Naturally, the only ones they had were Butler Creek. They did not have a sizing chart and I could not pull one up on my cell phone. The young man helping me, bless his heart, went and got a new Leupold scope like mine out of the box and went through just about every one they had in their display case--and they had a bunch of them. It took a little time, but I went back home that evening with a set and finished my packing. I don't know what his hourly pay rate was, but they darned sure didn't make any money off of me that day.

Last edited by mudhen; 05/04/17.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...