Originally Posted by wageslave
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well Slavey....

now you are just getting nasty.... I'll rack it up to a bad hair day...

WTF?
How was that nasty?
That was the nicest, most cordial post I have replied to a certified Oregon dipshít in years.......
A nasty post would have read
"Hey. Shefire. I can't understand your bullshít with all that COCK in your mouth"......
THAT would be filthy.......

Have a wonderful, blessed evening....

Slave

P.S. My hair is perfect. Always. Everyday.
Brealcream.
A little dab will do ya.

Brealcream.
A little dab will do ya....

Is that what HoMo Hands tells you before he bends you over or is that what you tell Calvin and/or Big Fish before
you bend them over?

its hilarious that ONE person can inspire you four YoYos to mentally return to the 3rd grade...

a few of you use to be a LOT better at internet insults.....like getting Called an Oregon Dipshit by an Idaho Dipshitt

You dummies need a lot more practice...

Lets see if you can throw insults for 30 pages...Show the rest of the campfire your creative intellectual prowess..
Maybe Travis can give you guys classes in throwing insults with some class and creativity....
Steelhead would also be an excellent choice... he knows how to throw GREAT insults.

sad to see Slavey return to his HoMo posting roots tho...just sayin...

you boys ALL have a blessed wonderful evening also...

God Bless..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez