Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Seafire
Uhhh..

so when is sharing an experience, that I thought was pretty funny ( the reason I shared it)
translated as me bitching about it? But Guess that is Campfire Logic...

Because about everything you post on the 'fire is you bitching about someone in Oregon.

so its okay for you out of state guys to bitch about some of the YoYos one finds in Oregon..

but its NOT Okay for some of us local guys to Complain about, or even share with the campfire
due to thinking it was kinda funny...

Got it!

But then the Minnesota guys will disagree with you about "everything I post on the fire is bitching
about someone in Oregon...countering everything I post is complaining about Minnesota and people there.

So I need to quit "complaining" about people in Oregon.... maybe substitute, oh say Washington?
would that work for ya...

then on the other hand.. here's a thought...

for those of you who are thinking I spend my time "complaining" about people in Oregon or Minnesota
or anywhere else, and you want to complain about that....

Have you ever considered just passing my posts by?

That way, you don't have to get your shorts in a knot... or feel the need to come up with some lame
wise away comment? But that would then requiring thinking, wouldn't it...something against some of
your folks religion.

But then, that would be breaking campfire protocol with a batch of you guys wouldn't it...

because it is normally the same 5 to 10 guys doing just that... the" Usual Suspects"

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez