Originally Posted by Maxlab
Originally Posted by RickBin
Gents:

You definitely need to include these Zeiss V6 in this discussion:

[Linked Image]

I had a chance to wring them out at the FTW Ranch, and there was a whole lot to like about 'em. The teachers there are retired snipers, know their [bleep] cold, and EVERYONE was impressed with these things.

Made in Germany, all the bells, whistles and coatings on the optics, this model (3-18x50) has 103 MOA elevation, and, last but not least, repeatability was impeccable.

I will personally own one of these as soon as they arrive in US markets, which is slated for early summer.

These are the real deal.

RickBin,

Can you tell me how this scope's performance is in low light? I have this scop on order, but I'm very curious to know how it performs in low light. I have only read 2 reviews from 2 individuals that were at the FTW all were positive but they said the low light performance was ok. I would have thought it would be good, since this scope is using the same glass used in the Victory Scopes from Zeiss. Just would like another opinion before I purchase this scope. If not I may go with a Z5

Max:

Full-on Schott glass and Zeiss' premium multi-coatings in these. The last thing to worry about is low-light performance.

I got to use all 3 models. They were superb. The 3-18x50 is my huckleberry.

Rick

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine