I figure for guns I move a couple will be my skeet and trap guns they're under used since I stepped back how serious I take the clay games and I'm having more fun shooting field guns. I have a few other safe queens that I'll likely part with as well. I only listed the guns I'd likely bring with me although I figure a Remington 7600 will tag along just as a salute to my eastern whitetail hunting roots, currently its a .308 but I saw one in .280 listed recently that may get picked up.

I am back and forth on a stainless lightweight maybe I'll hold out until I get there and have a better idea how much sheep or hunting in the mountains I'll do and have an idea exactly how long I will be residing there. The medium bore is an itch I have had for a long time and I would very much like to scratch it. I was on Tradex doing some browsing and was almost moved to reach for my wallet but I am still not decided on what I want. .338 Win mag has the advantage of easier sourced factory ammo if I had to, 9.3x62 is classic and there are some great deals to be had for one especially in blued and walnut, .35 Whelen also a classic with many positive attributes other than availability of factory rifles, and then there are the .375's certainly tempting perhaps more recoil than I would care for but in that case a .338 or .358 magnum may be more than I'd care for as well. I would say my most pressing challenge is find a .338 or .375 and fire a few rounds to see if it is beyond my abilities.