Originally Posted by BC30cal
deflave;
Top of the morning to you Travis, I trust all is aligned in your world.

We've used that very same Rada model for at least 5 years now when we're cutting game. As you've stated it works very well on commercial grade cutlery and it's fast and simple as a bonus.

It could be my imagination, but I almost think it's a tad less aggressive now after 5 years of hard use - but then again if I wasn't so cheap I could cough up another $7 USD and start again could I not?

Oh and I've got a bench belt grinder like Scott has shown in shop where we cut meat and I prefer to use the Rada whenever I can as it's quicker. When I want to start the bevel on a dead edged knife again, then I'll use the belt grinder.

Anyway as always there's many roads to Mecca and all that, but you're right this works well for the price of a couple cups of Seattle coffee....

Lastly Rada knives aren't all bad either though perhaps a tad high in price for what they are.

Have a good weekend Travis - see you in church.

Dwayne

Same here Dwayne. I have always scoffed at these type of gadgets but my mom wanted to be able to sharpen a knife herself so I bought her one. And myself two...

Five passes with a dull as schit Dexter and it was shaving hair. I believe tedhorn has posted they are a staple in slaughterhouses and commercial kitchens.

Save me a seat. And some of that wine...

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house