Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Valsdad

However, after reading through this I may have to spend $$$$ on deflaves "gizmo" and MM's knife as I'm hooked and addicted to this kinda crap!

Geno

I am too. Just got back from Sam's club where some southern chick did a demonstration for Hessler's Gourmet Series Plus stainless kitchen knives. Came home with the 19 piece set.
crazy

Rooster, Rooster, Rooster.

You must not have ever gone to Warehouse Club Giant Store Shopping 101. The First Rule of shopping there is:

Never ever stop at the demonstrations of kitchen appliances, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, or kids swing sets.

It is permissible and even recommended that you "graze" on the food items they are offering you to taste. Change your shirt and wear sunglasses and go back a second time. Whoever said there is no such thing as a free lunch hasn't been to Costco/Sams on the right day!

Geno

PS, I'm betting they didn't have one of deflave's gizmos there to sharpen those fancy knives with.

PPS 19 piece set? How many of those can you use at one time? There oughta be a law! Knife control, to stop knife violence! I certainly hope none in that set were the deadly automatic knives. Were any black and have a pistol grip?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?