H110/w296 if you want her to be all she can be.

I use a lot of Titegroup ànd Universal for lite loads, (650-750 fps w/ 170 and 210 gr bullets). Ànd I use Hs-6 for moderate loads. Unique also works well and a bunch of us used a lot of Blue Dot for those 1000 fps loads. But the distributer has told us to no longer use Blue Dot in the 41.

The Hornady 210 gr XTP is pretty much the Holy Grail in 41 cal bullets. The Sierra 170 can be pushed extrèmely fast, or it makes a pleasant shooting load at moderate velocity. You can get the 210 gr Berry's flat point plated bullet from Midway or direct from Berry's. They are a cheaper alternative to regular jacketed bullets, and are very tough.

I do have a couple hundred of the Hornady 210 gr loaded in the back of he safe, but I primarily shoot home made bullets in my 41 caliber revolvers. I shoot a lot of 170 gr cast at about 650 fps from a Titanium Tracker. It is quite pleasant. The 4 inch N frame smith is mostly fed 210 gr cast over HS-6 at 1000 fps. And the Ruger SBH hunter model gets 250 gr cast over 21 gr of H110.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.