i pretty rarely buy factory jacketed bullets, but there are all kinds of distributors such as midway, graffs, natchez and so on.
most also sell plated bullets like berry's.
Mostly, i roll my own having a bunch of moulds.
I have used a number of different powders like accurate, unique, 231, 2400 and so on.
I am probably odd on this but have never much cared for H110 between it's pretty tight in the range between a starting load and a firewall load.
As to brass, i have quite a bit acquired through the years, but mostly starline direct from starline.
500 of their casings would last a long long time.
I would get a taper crimp die too. If reloading.
there is quite a bit of range in bullet weight in the 41, even tho a load of reloading booklets don't reflect it. I have done 170 to 300grain bullets, just like some others posting on here.
Xtp's are often mentioned I think cause of their hardness, and i do load them, but being cheap shoot mostly lead.
But I can state a gold dot puts a massive hole through something.
i should add per the suggestion of someone already posting on this topic, i also picked up some titegroup and universal, it works well with the loads i typically shoot.
But i have gone the other way from max loads, I am more in the 41special range now.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 08/19/17.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO