Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

Mayweather should win this, no doubt, but McGregor has a "puncher's chance". MMA rules Mayweather doesn't stand a chance at all...none, nada, nothing....

That says it all, Conor would destroy him if MMA rules...but it's not. I'll probably pay to watch it anyway, hell a CMG 1st round KO would be great.

McGregor has never had a boxing match. Mayweather is one of the best boxers alive, undefeated as a professional. McGregor has won already just by getting this fight set up, amazing that he pulled that off.

I'd not shell out the $ to watch it by myself, but with a group of 10 folks it's cheap entertainment and I'm very interested to see how each fighter implements their fight plan (and what it is).

I give Conor 5 rounds to get it done, or Mayweather will pound him till the end...the odds on the fight have changed substantially since the onset.

I'm wondering how long it will go and how each fighter will feel the longer it goes. McGregor is usually well conditioned and Mayweather always is. If he doesn't eat to many jabs early McGregor may be tough for Mayweather to handle in the later rounds, especially if McGregor spends much of the fight really hanging on Mayweather tying it up and making him carry his weight. If Mayweather consistently lights McGregor up early, makes McGregor continually miss, and avoids McGregor tying him up he should cruise through it.

If McGregor can make Mayweather mad enough, and McGregor can weather the storms, Mayweather might make a mistake. McGregor needs to make it an ugly war, Mayweather needs to make it a boxing match.