Of what I own currently it would probably be my Smith and Wesson M&P 15 OR.

I put some MagPul furniture on it not too long ago as well as an H2 buffer. It also has a two-stage RRA and a killer paint job. Aimpoint micro is the optic.

I think I bought it in 2009. It has thousands of rounds through it (I'd guess less than 10K but @ or above 5K). Never gives me any problems at all. Stays in the truck constantly. A number of months back I decided to let it ride in the uncovered bed permanently to see how it did. If you leave the EPC open it will jam up more than if you don't. But the only thing that has ever been required to get it up and running is some more oil on the BCG. It has seen hundreds (that's being conservative) of miles on dirt roads and moderate amounts of rain, hail, and snow. It has been fired and killed schit in temps from -25 to +100.

Neither the optic or rifle have failed in any way other than the aforementioned need for lube when it dries out due to heat or dirt exposure. It sees range use weekly.

A typical day in the life of my now beloved M&P.

[Linked Image]

Has been a fun experiment.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house