Yeah, I am. I used what are now called Barnes Original bullets long before Randy Brooks purchased the company and developed the X-Bullet, and used what might now be called the original X-Bullet (including the blue-coated XLC) long before the TSX and TTSX appeared. My wife's a Barnes user too. In fact, Eileen was the first hunter to provide Connie Brooks with a personal "field report" on a bull elk killed with the then-new TSX, back in 2003, and on the same hunt also proved a 140-grain .270 TSX will expand well on a coyote. One or the other of us has used TSX's or Tipped TSX's on some sort of big game every year since then. According to my hunting notes, we've now used variations of Barnes X's on 17 species of game in North America and Africa.

According to the same notes, I've now "field tested" a couple dozen kinds of controlled-expansion bullets on big game (including three other monolithics), along with a bunch of cup-and-cores. But in order to gather as much specific information as possible, I've also accompanied other hunters who took several hundred other animals, and also gathered detailed reports from experienced guides, outfitters and PH's. Unlike many hunters, I don't pick "the best" bullet, because I've found plenty of bullets work very well.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck