Well, just got my 300 gr Partition order in from SPS this afternoon, hurried out to the load shop for some chrono results with RL-17, got an easy 2700 fps, loaded three and went to the bags, group went 1.15" at 100 in a 4-5 mph quarter crosswind, plus, I was in a hurry racing sundown, it'll keep under an inch with a little more relaxed shooting time, group was fired in the pre-64 model 70 Winchester 375 H&H I got from BSA here at the 'fire, used a 1.5-5 Leupold scope with standard duplex reticle on the rifle in Burris QD rings and steel Warne bases.

I'll load the rest of my new brass with this load, then load the entire 200+ sticks with this load when those are fired, here at 555 ASL Oklahoma that bullet will carry 1800 fps out to a long 450 yards, bet it would keep 1800 a good bit past 500 on the side of an Elk mountain out West.

3"s up at 100 will zero it around 235-240 yards, only drifts 2' at 500 here with a full value 10 mph wind, I'd use this load on anything from small African antelope to Cape Buffalo and everything here and there in between, with two 300 gr BBW #13 solids at the same speed in the magazine, you'd be ready for all game.

Those are some pretty good numbers men, who says the old H&H wont stretch it a little? smile

Trump Won!