Zion National Park....

Me and the wife on the way home from Quemado, drove thru it, as that is the way the hwy went...

it was late at night, and the front gate was open but no one to charge you for the trip thru...

There was a full moon out and no one else on the road....being after midnight...

The wife and I were both in shock going thru there at night, and with a full moon...

one of the most breathe taking things I've ever seen.. and I've been around some...

we did a u turn after getting to the other end of the park... and went back thru it, and sacked out
in the car at the east entrance... woke up early tho, and still no one at the gate...but I have a
senior National Park pass so it wouldn't have cost us anything anyway...

So we went back thru it again the next morning...it was once again breathe taking...
but not nearly as it was going thru at night with a full moon...

it gave the concept of awesome a whole new dimension....

definitely wouldn't bypass Zion N.P. and Norm, I've been all over BC.. so you might be immune
to some of our 'beauty' down here, compared to what is an every day occurrence in BC...

but I don't think you'd want to miss this one... regardless if it is out of the way, its worth every mile..

SE Utah and SW Colorado were also wonderful places to visit....
just like a lot of BC, just places that seem like they must be what heaven is like...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez