John.

I'll be there on Tuesday. I'll need to leave either Thursday afternoon, or Friday morning to head down to the valley for a short visit. My eldest granddaughter Evelyn has been begging to go camping. So, I'll be picking her up and have my "little buddy" with me as a shadow. I may need to bring up my "chicken dog" too. Very gun shy. I'll need to chain him up to a tree, or the truck. Very friendly. Just hates loud noises. But, I can't leave him at home anymore.

Originally Posted by nifty-two-fifty

The orange strobes would help folks find camp in the dark.

A guitar sounds like fun, too. I am sure somebody in the group has some musical talent. Unfortunately, it isn't me. We will hear some coyotes singing, regardless.

I'm working on getting a couple of pieces of top rail. Should be able to put the lights up 20', maybe 30' into the air. As far as singing goes, it's more like caterwauling from what I recall.

Well ? any musicians amongst us that would care to play ? Guitar ? Banjo ? Ukulele ?

Here's a camp favorite from a few years ago.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.