Not MD but Ed Matunis had some thoughts on the 210 vs 250 Nosler for Africa. Hagel liked the 210 for Elk but at that time there was no 225 and the 250s were semi spitzers.
For me the deciding factor would be if Eland are on your list if so I would pick the Barnes or a 225 NP or Accubond just for added peace of mind. If Eland are not on the list any of the bullets you mentioned would do fine. I think Connie Brooks used the 185s in her 340 Weatherby to good effect in Africa a couple of times.

The 250s do not loose out all that much to the lighter bullets and are never a bad choice. Jack OConner lamented there were no good 180 grain bullets for the 338 at that time, but we all know what recoil wimp he was. He used one of the early 338 in Africa for a number of plains game. I think Winchester loaned him a prototype.

Enjoy and I am envious.

Last edited by Tejano; 01/06/18.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli