Originally Posted by luv2safari
I remember last time it happened. The feds tried to say the federal lands were closed, and everyone told them to GF themselves. There was no enforcement. laugh grin

Except for the military (including Veterans Hospitals) and border control, I see no immediate need for the federal government. Shut down any and all aid to illegals, and they'll scurry back south to cucaracha-land.

I had a federal game warden kick me off federal land while duck hunting during the Gingrich shutdown. We left that time but we’re going back to hunt the same area next week and all four of us said that we WILL NOT be kicked off OUR land by those we pay to be stewards of the land, they don’t own it nor can they hold us hostage to it because of a labor dispute or lack of funding on their part. If they’re on duty enough to kick us off they’re capable of doing their job of managing it for the public.

We will tell them to FAWK OFF and go back to hunting. Could be fun to throw the SOB in handcuffs and a citizens arrest for interfering with lawful hunting activities and run him to the local PD who IS legally on duty. Dreaming of course but we will NOT be leaving our federal lands. The Feds merely manage those lands for us and for OUR benefit. I’m older, wiser and less prone to being pushed around by badge heavy douchebags that aren’t even on duty. Fuggem because we ain’t following their unlawful and unconstitutional “orders”. I hope it doesn’t come to that because between us they’ll be under matched and we’re willing to take it as far as they push it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~