Originally Posted by Hesp
Flat trajectory , reasonable recoil, 6.5. I have several 6.5's in 260 Rem, 6.5x55, 6.5-06, 264Mag .For over 120years the 6.5 in various forms has been taking every size of game on the planet.
I use mine to take large muley's & elk every season. No problem. Now with the extreme durability of the homogeneous copper bullets like the Barnes TSX the 6.5's are even better. I see that Hornady list their 6.5 CM factory load loaded with the 120gr GMX & they state it suitable for game up to 1500Lbs. In Scandinavia the 6.5x55 has been taking moose reliably since it came out at the turn of the 19th century. When you read the history of the 6.5 & it's accomplishments you get a perspective based on in the field results & not emotion. Read the exploits of W.D.M. Bell "Karamojo Bell". How he took numerous elephants & over 400 head of every size of African plains game with the diminutive 6.5MS driving a 160 gr bullet at barely 2300PFS. He averaged 1 1/2 shots per animal. That means many were taken with one shot. Read the history of the 6.5 & understand its ability.

This! I have two 6.5x55's T3's for go and a Serengeti 6.5x284 for show. All regularly turn in 3 shots in one hole with their preferred loads.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.