Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

This is the guy who you are trying to talk to...lots of luck....

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye #9053788 - 07/26/14 06:26 PM
I believe I've been clear on my position vis-a-vis Israel. It's a terrorist/apartheid state, an abomination to the Lord, and has been a curse to the world since its inception (which should have been no surprise to anyone who's read the New Testament). It should never have been permitted to be founded, and now that it's founded, it should disappear as a political entity, but it won't. It will continue to be a curse to the world till the Lord comes to set all things aright.

Bowsinger,

I think you hit the nail on the head. I'm under the impression TRH antisemitism stems from his religious belief "The Jew" murdered his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As a result, he's incapable of any rational thought as it relates to the Jewish people, even those living thousands of years after the alleged stories in his holy book.

Perhaps he's also a victim of unfortunate events in his own life for which he needs a scapegoat, regardless, this man's suffering from some serious psychological trauma, religious or otherwise, manifesting as his irrational antisemitic thoughts. In other words, he's damaged goods.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell