Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I don't know.

1825 days in 5 years.

That's 3287 a day,...7 days a week, 52 weeks a year for 5 years.

,...busy folks.

There were 6 extermination camps so dividing your daily tally that averages less than 550 per day per extermination camp. That doesn’t include the roughly 30-40,000 concentration and “detention” camps. So let’s use your numbers and <ignorantly> assume that the concentration and detention camps had zero fatalities during the war and ONLY the extermination camps saw the death of Jews, gypsies and other German “undesirables”. It’s still relatively easy to kill 550 people per day. I don’t know if you’ve ever been east of Ocracoke but it you had seen in person the German efficiency of killing you might have a more informed opinion, otherwise you’re just another guy that got his “information” second, third and fourth hand....also known as a news educated, propaganda licking historian.

Okay,..lets have it your way,...3287 a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year for 5 years in addition to all the rest.

And I'm being generous by calling it 5 years. Because whatever the Germans did, it wasn't going full tilt for 5 years.

In any event, Hitler was a deadbeat compared to Maoist Communism and the Bolsheviks in Russia. Nobody knows the exact number killed under the oriental Bolsheviks, but 45,000,000 to 65,000,000 is the number that's commonly encountered when you look into it.

,..about the same numbers you find when you look into the numbers killed by the Russian Bolsheviks,...55,000,000, or so.

In modern times, nobody has murdered huge numbers of people like the Communists,....and they're not finished yet,..so keep your powder dry.