Originally Posted by jorgeI
Dog: I am FAR from being a jewish propagandist. In fact quite the opposite. I OPPOSED the formation of the state of Israel, but once established, I view it as a tool, first against the Soviets and now Islamic terror (and no I DO NOT buy into the bullshit that no Israel, no terror. These bastards have been trying to kill us since the Crusades when there was NO Israel. BUT...when brainwashed kooks like TRH say there was no holocaust, no gas chambers, etc it's not only patently absurd, but its an insult to the millions who died trying to stop this.

TRH brings scorn on himself by some of his silly assed notions, like denying the Jewish Holocaust, and I choose to just ignore him on that score.

But there are other members who take a more reasoned approach, like questioning the number, or pointing out other, larger, atrocities, and they are branded with the dreaded “Anti-Semite” iron just like TRH.

The Souix have as valid a claim to the Black Hills as the Jews have to Israel, but it was not in OUR interest to allow it.And it was never in OUR interest to award the Jews a homeland.

But, you are right about the Ragheads wanting to kill us long before modern Israel was founded.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place