Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bristoe

On the other hand, maybe the Southern American states should have their own Holocaust museum and remembrance days to perpetually call attention to the Reconstruction.

Lolol....you southerners, innocent in your intentions and ignorant in your recollections are poor victims of your own actions. If you didn’t want to get your ass kicked then you shouldn’t have started a war you were destined to lose. Comparing the south’s loss in the civil war to the holocaust would be funny if it wasn’t such a pathetic attempt at moral relativism and victimhood. Ain’t nobody that does victimization like a southerner, black or white you guys are pros at playing the victim.

Losers never like to lose and winners often find it hard to forgive those that committed atrocities against them. You southerners that are still sour from the ass whooping of 150 years ago are akin to the blacks you enslaved that now cry for reparations and retribution.

With all the crowd funding sites and considering how important your loss is I’d think you should start a “Go fund me” for your civil war holocaust museum. You should have enough money inside of a week if so many southerners feel left out of being remembered as victims.

It’s for double damn sure that it wasn’t mouthy little pricks like you that defeated the South.

Lolol....you’re the mouthiest little prick here. Always running your cock holster from the safety and anonymity of your computer. You never have anything positive to contribute and your anger and unhappiness with your life is evidenced by your continual childish name calling. I’d tell you to grow up but it’d be more appropriate to just wait for your old wrinkled ass to die.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~