The first press I ever loaded on was an RCBS. I have three of them now, a couple Herters rifle presses, a couple other presses, four Herters shotgun presses, a few scales, a few measures.

The presses all do what they do just as well as any other press, if not as fast as some. I still much prefer my original Redding 500 grain scale. Loading is for me a quiet time activity and I rarely load any big volume of ammo in one sitting. I do load enough to put 4-5 thousand rounds down range in a year, and I will load a few hundred light .223 loads for whacking small varmints at a sitting. I like my RCBS hand primers but only because I have several and do not have to change shell holders and primer sizes. My shotgun presses are fast enough to support target shooting in a league.

I suppose if I had to load a lot of one particular kind of ammo over an extended period I might automate some. The presses all load nice straight ammo.

I'd just do what I have done and stay with good quality stuff and spend the extra money on more guns.