Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I love my Forster however it does not like priming rimmed cartridges. I must sort the brass and set the priming portion accordingly per batch of brass for 30-30 and other rimmed cases.

I like my Forster dies however when I broke them or bent a decapping stem Forster charges me full price in comparison to RCBS, Redding, or Dillon. Besides, the Forster press doesn't clear some of my micrometer dies so I use them on the Redding or RCBS presses.

I would still buy the Forster press if it was (a lot) closer the the $225 I paid for it brand new.

I like all these products and would buy them again if I could afford them. Thanks for turning me on the the xxicsi (21st Century) line.

I back-ordered my press from Brownells a month or so ago when they were still listed at $299. I used a $50 off coupon and got into my press for $249.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.