"Camilla" brings a touch of history where "Lady Hunter" makes me look to see where they added pink. Seriously, would anyone label a rifle "The Male Hunter"? How's that for good rationale?

Well, rationally Lady Hunter is comparative to Gentleman Hunter (a rather classy moniker) as Male Hunter is to Female Hunter, but enough about pink. The dimensional changes to rifle stocks better addressing the needs of the female profile is way overdue. The typical straight comb but shorter pull typically used is about as wrong as wrong can be. Wife's A-Bolt Micro is about right on pull but totally wrong on height and shape of comb. Unfortunately it took me a few years to figure it out and she did not have the experience required to accurately question the problem. I'm pretty sure that's one reason she grew weary of pulling the trigger on game. Now that interest is rekindled and most likely a Camelia will be her next firearm purchase.

While we're at it there are a lot of men out here that don't fit the typical stock offered by some rifle manufacturers or the scope height commonly "known" to be best. My Mark V stock with medium rings "fits" me well while a Kimber 84 straight stock so scoped isn't easily usable. Matter of fact the straight combed Kimber or similar will never be in my gun rack.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."