Originally Posted by gerry35
Originally Posted by SquirrelGirl
Originally Posted by Higbean

Are you affiliated with Weatherby in any way, shape or form?

Oh my gawd, you caught me. They sent me a free hat in one order.

Nice way of handling a truly stupid comment.

My wife is tall so we may have lucked out a bit when it turned out the Tikka T 3 in 6.5x55 fit her. I'm glad because she is left eye dominant and there is no LH Camilla to buy. She likes it so much that she has forbidden me to change anything on that rifle smile I put a Burris 2-7x35 which keeps things lightweight.

For boots we found that Merrel's fit her very well so we also bought a second pair of insulated boots which fit just as well. She bought herself a good daypack she likes, I think it was a Browning designed for women but I would need to confirm that.

Considering the huge success of the Camilla, it is unfortunate that they did not introduce a LH stock. It will be interesting to watch sales of the Mark V versions. I tried a Tikka T3 and thought I was going to tip over! If only I could grow a bit. I'm currently researching air rifles which means I'm going through the stock fit fits again.

I purchased an Alps Outdoorz Monarch X pack. I have not had an opportunity to use it but the fit and comfort appear to be on par with my multitude of women's Osprey and Gregory packs.