3 times I've called and talked to two different guys at Fierce. Both were very nice guys and willing to spend some time talking to me. Both have claimed they have fixed the ejection problem. I asked one of guy's how they fixed it and he told me they made the ejection opening larger. I'm not sure how that would help but I'm not an expert on it. Or if they have fixed it maybe they don't want to share their secret. I know I just off loaded a brand new unshot sako 85 finnlight. I tested it for ejection problems before firing it and found unless you were willing to use a high scope mount it was going to hit the turret.

So after talking with one of Gentlemen at Fierce I asked him the following: If I send you my scope will you mount it and check to make sure it doesn't hit the scope, the turrets, or the gun. He said if I sent my scope to them they would do just that. He guaranteed me that wouldn't happen. I also asked because it is wsm that I want them to test for feeding issues he said no problem.

I also sent a letter with my scope that if ejected casings were hitting the scope, turret, or gun, don't bother sending the rifle to me just send back my scope. If all rounds didn't feed flawlessly don't bother sending me the rifle.

We'll see. My scope arrived Yesterday. When and if the rifle comes into the my FFL I will check for all these issues. If it doesn't pass these tests I pull my scope and not except the rifle and have sent right back to them.

They seemed to be honest knowledgeable guys. I hope it works out for me. However it works out I will share my experiences about them. So far I would say they have been good but anxiously awaiting to see what happens.

Last edited by Adams; 03/17/18.