I think the ejection issues are likely more myth than reality.

Wrong. Ignorance can truly be bliss.

For whatever reason some people can't seem to get the idea that How Fast you work the bolt makes a BIG difference with a FIXED EJECTOR! :-)

Yeah, I guess those words of wisdom deserve that precious little smiley face but nothing more. You don't know what you're talking about. Somewhere off in the wilds of New York City there's probably a people or two that have no idea how a standing ejector works. But closer to home I can guarantee there's a people on this thread that doesn't know how a standing ejector located at the 6 o'clock position on the bolt face works. Take a look at the bolt face of a 94 Winchester. Ejector at 6 o'clock. Unencumbered brass ejects straight up. Remind you of anything? For some reason a Sako design engineer decided to create a problem to solve; a boring life in need of challenge I suppose. Sometimes their solution works, sometimes not. The design sucks for a bolt rifle designed for use with a scope. That a start up company, to whom cash flow must be considered critical, would choose to copy such a design is beyond belief.

But let's give your assumption a momentary pass. Does it really make sense to design a rifle whose ability to successfully eject a spent case is dependent on precise bolt speed? Of course not. A bolt freakin action rifle needs to eject that case whether the bolt is jerked back in mad panic or purposely timed to lay said case mildly on the bench alongside the rifle every time on every rifle. The Sako 85M and clones fail this requirement.

Splendid post other than these minor disagreements.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."