Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Knockoff of a Sako 85. I like the Christensen Arms better then it and the Mesa is considerably cheaper. I would also look at a Sako A7 or Tikka T3x Superlite if I wanted a rifle that would most probably outshoot the Fierce.

What’s this oldelk???? You making comments about a rifle you’ve never owned or shot only held..”Call’n your kettle black” hypocrite! LMFAO...

I have been around exactly 4 fierce fury’s, owing 2 myself and never seen ejection problem 1 with any of them. My first was a 300wm and it shot 208Amax and 200 eld-x’s marvelously. The second was a 300 wsm that shot the 155 scenar pretty well. Happened into a 7mm blank for dirt cheap and turned it into a 7 Sherman short which pinned 180 bergers and eld-m’s like a son of a bitch.

Not the lightest rifle but the accuracy has more then made up for it. Only Christensen I have been around was a 300wm I bought back when they only offered lightened R700’s and t wouldn’t shoot anything but 150 tsx’s Under 1”. I’m sure they have improved now.