Originally Posted by Beaver10
Flavor, you planning on going into the manufacturing of fine reptile clothing in Florida? Iguana belts, cigar holders, Scarface slippers?...You're such an entrepreneur...

Check out "Air Arms TX200"....I own one for sniping squirrel and small schit around my beach home. It's won many air rifle competitions all over the world....Considered one of the most accurate and well-made air rifles available..

It feels, handles, and looks like a high-end rifle. The metal blueing is very deep and consistent..It comes in Walnut or Beechwood, I believe...Again, they are super accurate, deadly, and feels like a full-sized rifle in your hands...

You can get one in 22 cal. or.177 Check Gunbroker and alike for a used one...New, can set you back in the $650 neighborhood...I bought mine, used, in excellent condition, for $275 off GB...

I mounted an older Bushnell Sportsview 6X on it. Works great. Handles the recoil "yes" recoil and vibration quite well. It's a spring action-lever. that pushes.22 around 760fps.

I wasn't really looking to buy a high-end air rifle just to knock squirrels off my roof. I just happened to come across the Air Arms TX200 and started reading. I looked at the Marauder, which was cool and has good FPS. But, I didn't like or want an air tank, refill type rifle. It's just one more thing to deal with, break or need gasket and O rings replaced... I wanted simple, yet versatile, being able to quietly pump my rifle up to speeds low enough to smack a cat in the butt to get it away from bird feeders, without penetration, or up to 12 pumps to push a hole through a squirrel at 65 yards.

Pyramyd Air seems to be a good to place for all things air...Good Luck! Can't wait to see your first alligator taken with an air rifle...Mark

I just need something I can kill a lot of. Leaving MT will not be easy.

Have the air chamber you charge or do you charge it before each shot? (Sorry I'm not up on my air gun nomenclature)

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house