I ordered a MRC X2 in 6.5CM back in January. Unfortunately, it had quality problems and wouldn't feed or extract properly so I sent it back for repair. In the meantime, I ordered and received one of the Tikka pre-order. I scoped the Tikka with a Zeiss HD5 2-10 x 42 and took it out hunting the other week. It's a very nice shooting gun with a silky smooth action and very reliable feeding. The bolt throw is smooth and short. After lightening the trigger to 2 pounds (very easy to do), the trigger is perfect. Mine has been very accurate with Hornady ammo. My one knock on the gun is that it's top heavy. When I say top heavy, if you hold the gun under the mag well, by your side, it wants to roll over. It's not a major thing, but it's noticeable compared to some other rifles I own. I'd be interested to hear if others notice the same thing with their scoped rifle. The Zeiss HD5 scope is a little on the heavy side, so I'll swap it with a smaller 3-9 x 40 Conquest I have and see if the balance is better.

I got a call from MRC this week that they've completed the repair on my X2 and they should be shipping it shortly. It'll be interesting to compare them side by side.

BTW: I'll be selling whichever gun isn't my favorite after I've played with them a bit.