You are going to have to travel your own road to some degree, because velocities vary in any group of rifles you try with the same chambering.
This is exacerbated by the slight variation in powder, primers and sometimes, bullet batches.

I have loaded for quite a few .30/06's with quite a few more powder batches over the years enough to say, that I have loaded up to 64 grains and still been in the right area for top end velocity at 3080fps. Some powders do slightly more but most slightly less.

Hornady's load is close to the mark in my experience, as I load 62gn in my current .30/06 and again, depending on the batch, has produced velocities up to 190fps in spread over the years. The good news is that it is H 4350/AR 2209 so it is a good powder for this cartridge, temperature stable and more often gives great accuracy when peak loads are determined.

I have found that Federal 210's giver the highest velocity and CCI 200's the lowest with 150 grain bullet weights and there is nothing between them when the weight gets to 180 grains. Everyone else's mileage will vary, just wait.

Good luck with it.
John

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.