Originally Posted by 240NMC

The LC is from the 5 gallon pales of it I have from past DCM/CMP matches when no one wanted it and for ten bucks you got a pale of once fired brass so I’m using what I have for a hunting load. Long shoot here will be 250yards max in a cut over and 80in the timber or power lines.

Unless it has lopsided neck walls (which hinder the assembly of straight cartridges) there's noting wrong with that LC brass. Simply develop your loads to suit its slightly smaller capacity and rock on. I've shot a bunch of LC match brass through my 308's and it has advantages for my factory chambers and the sizing dies I use. For example, a typical fired neck out of my rifles measures .344" across. A loaded round is about .338" and my Lee collet die sizes the neck to .336". So from sized to fired to sized is a .016" trip. In contrast sized WW brass comes in at .330". So from sized to fired to sized it's a .028" trip for WW. So if i don't need the greater powder capacity of the WW then I prefer the thicker variety.