All the folks here complaining about the price of gas should show all the cars , trucks, boats , snowmobiles, jet skis they have. This is why gas is going up. As Americans , we use much more gas when it's cheap. I , the cheapest most frugal person in the world is very likely to take a trip when gas is cheap. Even at $ 3.00 you can't complain, it is cheap. I make $48.00 hr, a self employed carpenter for 37 years. It makes very little difference if I take the 60-80 mi. round trip to a job if I take my 3/4 ton diesel at 17-18 mpg or my 04 Malibu Classic 4 cal. to work . Average is 4 gal. of diesel ( $12.00 ) or my Malibu at 30 mpg. $7.50 round trip. It is $4.50 difference but I always take the car if I can.. I figure I pay myself .50 an hour extra and rather drive the car. Many people dont conserve fuel like that. They drive much bigger trucks than they need to and drive them more than they have to, pulling bigger boats than they need with ATV's , and other things all at the same time complaining about $3.00 gas that is really so cheep it's unreal. You get oil 5,000 ft down , pump it, haul it to Houston, pipe it to Wisconsin, tax it every step of the way with every gov. bureaucracy pointing their finger on how not to do it, pay the gas station, the workers , the truckers, then property taxes out for the gas station. It is crazy to say even $ 5.00 is expensive. Call me a prick like the other guys post . Again, I learned to wear both hats by buying oil stocks when oil was $35 -42 a barrel. Ilove oils stocks, I get $ 4,800 in dividends per year just on my BP stocks. I get another $ 2,000 or so on Oxidental , Exxon Mobil and Fidelity energy ETF. Sorry, I used my brains and logic this time around. I missed it several other times. It's not too late though to make money off companies. AT&T is very low . It is $ 32.?? a share. It pays 6.25 % dividends and the divies go up 2% per year. WPC pays 6% divies and goes up every year. It is real-estate fund. OHI pays 9% divies, AGNC , a Mortgage REIT pays 11% and have had the fund for years.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23