I've killed deer using 6BR and 243, from 70gr TNT thru 105 Amax (BR at 400 yds).

Personally the 95 NBT is my fave, all around from near to far distances. Will blow thru both shoulders of a mature buck, plenty damage but no excess meat loss.

The 85 Barnes are wicked killers, but I would reserve for distances to 300 yds or under, for expansion of the mono. The TNTs, 85/87 Cup/Core, Amax and similar are best for necks and lungs.

Consider this:
Soft bullets - for soft targets
Hard bullets like Barnes hitting bone is not an issue.

Not used E-Tips or ABs but personally prefer the 95 BT to either. You WANT Expansion with the small diameter 6mm bullets, but you need integrity for penetration thru muscle and bone if not going for lung shots/or able to pick your shot. The Amax will blow up on close shots...200 yds on a spine they disintegrate from a BR at 2850, but at 400 they exit both lungs broadside, golf-ball sized. I'd expect a few Berger and Scenar to duplicate.

100 PTs work, but I prefer the 95 NBT, for any distance, any game, just me. Same for the 85. PTs are never a bad choice.

Too many needlessly worry about the 95 BT - it flat works, and I've had 1/2" groups at 200 yds from a 6BR.......

Place your shot, carry a sharp knife. Remember, soft bullets - save for necks or lungs, no shoulders unless shots are really long.