Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Good one, Ricky!

AS doesn't seem to know how he is driven, but it appears he is driven by his religion of atheism, even though he is obsessed with Christianity.

He doesn't know if he is an infinite regressionist, an empirical skeptic, a philosophical naturalist, but he has shown tenacious FAITH in "his" smug intellectual, scientific beliefs.
He always asks WHY and always asks for proof/evidence. He can't even answer his own "why" questions.
He is devoted to something that's not real and faithfully believes our God is not real. See the contradiction and the hypocrisy?
He believes in his atheism, and that takes much faith.

It doesn't matter if AS can't stop analyzing and accept the fact that reality is much larger than we realize, and not all reality is physical and scientifically measurable with our puny 3- or 4-dimensional physics. He has put his faith and his devotion in science. After all, Atheism is obligatory in the scientific circle.

Can he or anyone disprove the existence of God?
or prove the inexistence of God?

Scientific atheism is a myth and a sad, pathetic exercise in intellectual confusion and contempt.

Some callously claim to believe and/or think there is no god.
What proof/evidence do they have that there is no God?

An atheist position is very difficult, if not impossible, to prove since it is an attempt to prove a negative.
One has no proofs that there is no God, and therefore one hangs onto their position by "faith". The faith word probably makes an atheist squirm; therefore, he/she takes the "attack" mode and tries to copy and paste scientific credence to their babble.

An atheist view is intellectually indefensible and has holes in its vacuum.
Atheists are their own self-sufficient god.

There is no evidence for God's non-existence.

In order to be a truthful atheist one would have to claim to know all and everything there is to know about everything there is to know about anything. I would be willing to bet most of these "atheist" don't even know about the new cancer glasses that allow doctors to see cancer cells. I would also bet they couldn't even name all the fields of study available in American colleges. In other words they are like my boss when he told me how smart he is. I walked over to the 8'X40' wall in the grinding room, took my pen out of my pocket, made a dot on the wall, walked back and asked if he could see the dot. He said, "No." I said, "That dot represents your knowledge. The rest of the wall represents available information. You know nothing at all." I was the next person laid off. smirk

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter