Originally Posted by Blackheart
Well that was a darn good story kellory. Now I can understand why you use a slingshot. I'd get the hell out of that city though. Can't imagine living someplace where I couldn't even shoot a BB gun without trouble.

That's part of why I use it, but not all. I happen to like quite a few more primitive skills. It makes sense when doing a deer drive, to tag small game kicked up quietly, instead of shooting it, because that would screw the drive for the other hunters as well. Many times, I have kicked up rabbits, squirrels or even turkeys while getting into shooter position for a deer drive. As long as it is in season, why give it a free pass? Kill it, and collect it on the way out. I started with a slingshot as a child shooting at targets. But never realized it's effectiveness until I tried to feed myself with one, as a test of primitive type weapons.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~