https://www.gamousa.com/product.aspx?product=Whisper%20CFR&productID=388

I have one of these about 12 years old now - still shoots like a champ after thousands of pellets . Mine was called a CFX Royale I think - it has a wood stock .
The underlever is under the barrel and pulls straight down - the pellet loads right behind the rear sight .
Two of my friends bought the same gun after seeing mine shoot , pretty quiet - will truly stack pellets on top of each other - friends rifles do the same . They bought the package - scope included - I put a Leapers 4x bugbuster on mine .
Killed hundreds of ground squirrels with it when I lived in Idaho .
Most accurate gun I own & I have custom centerfires - 4 cz rimfires - crazy accurate in windless conditions .

Knocked a big crow out of the neighbors yard at 46 lased yards - they haven't spoke to me since - no loss - old hag and gay from seattle , wa.

Get a tin of RWS flat point match pellets all the of these rifles shot them into bugholes .
You have to learn how to shoot a Spring gun - lite buttery hold as they call it .
1000 fps rifles only shoot those FPS with 5-6gr. pellets move up to the heavy match RWS and you'll be around 775 fps - from what I've read on Pyramid air .
You might as well get a Benjamin Marauder - a quality pellet rifle will be your most used gun unless your wife threatens to divorce you if she sees you aiming it out the window again - lots of women out there though .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.