Mine is a 2010 DC with almost 65K on it, have a 3-2 lift, Bilstien 5100's, air bags with daystar cups and some other stuff. It tows my 01 Prowler 27X bunk TT everywhere i want to go with it. As mentioned before fuel economy loaded or empty not spectacular but comparable to other 1/2 tons. I average 16 to 16.3 empty, drove a 2018 F150 (not mine) on a 2000 mile trip to Yellowstone and back home, just a couple weeks ago, mileage varied from 17.1 to 19.5. ECO mode was worse for economy than the sport mode. I do not think it is any more quite or comfortable than my Tundra. Front seats anyway, back seat not even close, Tundra has MUCH better brakes and the motor does not stop running at every stoplight.......absolutely hated that BS.

Transferflow makes a 46 gallon fuel tank that is on my list of need to get items. Auburn Gear has a limited slip rear diff, or just get ARBs front and rear. I don't mind spending some money on items that make the vehicle more useable cause i don't trade every few years.