Yuppers biggest one I`ve ever felt since 1971 when I moved here , me and little dog in my arms in door way frame between dining room and kitchen totally freaking out as china cabinet ejected a row of dishes each shake and kitchen same thing cupboards opened and closed and tossed [bleep] everywhere. Ran to garage killed the gas and water in between the two hits , as radiator on ceiling thats heats garage came part way down and coupling on taco pump unscrewed itself spraying water everywhere . Spent most of day vacuuming glass up after power came on. Every one else came home from work wife etc. Just got done fixing plumbing and checking for gas leaks we are back online but what a mess. Dog sat in backyard under trampoline for a hour shaking had to go drag her back in the house before she froze. Wife is really pissed all her china and polish pottery and instapot got busted to sh**. I think I got some scuffed up rifles now as one row of ww1 and ww2 rifles went down into a pile frown . But hey were all alive and thats all that matters. Aaron