Originally Posted by rost495

You are. You evidently have never known a good hunter, especially a bowhunter, but you just go ahead and live in your world. You are an elitist snob and you are welcome to your opinion.

I, on the other hand, embrace the outdoors and hunting and enjoy all offered and have killed from 3 steps on the ground, with a homemade recurve all the way out past 800 with a rifle and all kinds of in between. My wife is about as capable. MZ, Shotgun, pistols, bows, you name it, we enjoy it. And we realize their are differences and enjoy those and don't live to b i t c h about others. Well scumlord is a rare exception.

I know many hunters, including myself, that are excellent hunters. I also know some award winning archers that do NOT hunt, but own a very well known archery business and their opinion echos mine, that the majority if todays archers are inept. My bitch isnt the excellent hunters, theyre a rare breed. Apparently youre too phuggin stupid to understand that. Now if what I said above about 99% of bow hunters today is acceptable to you, youre really one stupid MFer! As to your comment on the numbers of deer lost rifle/bow, of course rifle hunters lose more simply because the number of rifle hunters outweigh archers. Thats just common sense. Which apparently you lack heavily.