LOL... LOL...LOL.... some of you Guys are really funny.

There is not a person on this board that would not have taken that shot at the doe looking towards him through the limbs of that windfall. There was no hunter or danger standing there looking towards me... just a deer face. After I got back into the scope after the shot, I see what looked like the same deer move left a couple of feet. Thinking I missed or got bullet reflection from those limbs, I aimed better and shot again. After getting back into the scope after that shot, I see this same deer a little more to the left, but in a more open area. Upon that shot, it fell over. I never knew there was more than one deer. I thought I was missing for some odd reason. It's amazing how many thoughts flash through your mind during those melt down situations. I always prepare to drag one out, but not more, and this was a disappointment to me, because now I'm done hunting on WMA land with my 5 deer tagged out limit... it's only private land now... which I only have a 18 acre and 34 acre spot.
I found out that the wardens wanted to see the gut piles and shooting spot because there was some private land that ran back through there and thought I might be on the wrong side of the line... which I wasn't.... and... they thought I might be baiting on public land... which I wasn't. They looked at everything and were satisfied, and as we were walking out and he asked me about the three shots and only two deer, and after that bold face lie, conviction and guilt grabbed my heart and made me surrender the truth no matter what the cost.... and my Soul is the Better for it.

Forgive My Sins Jesus, Save My Soul