Okay... I know that common sense is not too common, but let me try to once again explain my whole purpose with this thread... and then I'm done with it.

After the Game Warden Guys looked over the entire area, they understood how it all could have been an accident. And they were even going to help me get the two legally checked deer back to my van. It was on the way out that one guy ask me about 3 shots and only 2 deer. I bold faced lied about that for about 15-20 seconds, but the conviction of the Holy Spirit strongly prodded me to confess up and take my licks... which I did. My only crime in their eyes was in the not coming clean about the dink. I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I knew I wasn't going to let it go to waste. They later told me that if I had called it in, then I could have used one of my private property doe tags.... DUH... stupid me.. didn't even think of that... I should have called it in. I made the mistake... I was wrong... it was My Bad.

I honestly thought that I would start this thread on my two favorite forums for the ONLY purpose to make you shake your heads and say...." WOW... lying sure doesn't pay... I guess I need to take Dan't mistakes and learn a lesson about lying before it's too late" I didn't even think about how much anger and hatred would rise up against me, because it never was my intention to make anyone mad or angry...I was just telling a life lesson story for all to learn from. I wasn't bashing anyone... just bashing myself for being a cowardly liar... but I came clean, and am the better for it. I'm so sorry for making so many people violent... it never was my intention.

I know that my writing skills suck...LOL... that's because I skipped most English Classes in school. I'm not very good at typing feelings of thought and emotion.... and my joking around doesn't seem to come across either.... My Bad again...LOL.

I know that most of the Guys on these forums would NOT be content with their rifles shooting 4" groups at 100 yds... or 3" groups... or 2"... and most won't be happy with 1" MOA... so WHY do we allow ourselves to live outside of the MOA standards of our Creator? When I lied to those Guys about the dink, I shot outside of MOA... more like the 3 ring... or maybe just missed the whole target all together. But the Range Captain and my fellow Team Mates would probably forgive me after they knew that it was an honest mistake, and that I would practice harder before the next Match.

Years ago when I realized that I was my own worst enemy with my constant living outside of MOA standards of correct shooting.... I woke up and said..." WOW Jesus... can you come into my life and help me?
He did.... and I've been the better for it... even when I miss the target some days. He and I both know that this walk is not in the hitting of the X ring every moment of life, but it's in the trying.. it's the trying that He is looking at.

I try NOT to make a practice of shooting in error...and I understand that no shooting team out there would have me if I wasn't always focused on getting better. That's why I'm trying to tell everyone that jerking the bullet off target just does not work well when shooting by yourself.... or even with others. Iron sharpens iron. We should all be focused on sharpening each other without all the judgmental accusations..... AND.... I too am guilty of that shooting error as well sometimes... but I try not to make a practice of it.

Why can't we all learn from each other's mistakes and use it to shoot right... live right... and just plain out... be right.

Today is the beginning of the rest of our lives.... so it's never too late to start again.

Jesus calls it.... Born Again.

Forgive My Sins Jesus, Save My Soul