WOW... this thread was NEVER meant to be one about hunting ethics... Game Wardens... or rifle calibers... it's about LYING... and CONFESSING.

Everything was good between us all as we walked out of the woods... but when he asked me the point blank question about 3 shots and only 2 deer... that was when I broke down and had to confess the truth and not tell anymore half truths... or white lies. I had to come clean for the sake of my own soul whether they understood that or not.

I tell people all the time that if you want World Peace, then we could have it after pushing the button that made it impossible for mankind to tell any kind of lie. Eventually Peace would come after the Hell Dust settled. Heaven does not tolerate any kind of lying, and each of us are suppose to live a Heavenly type life here and now, because every lie spins the world into the evil direction that it's now spinning in. Every truth that Man tells, cancels out someone's lie, but there is so much lying and evil that it becomes Greater every moment. The World is out of control, and the Biggest part is caused by lying to the point that it's understood and normal... just like unholy sex.

Lying is so normal that most people would have to quit their job if they couldn't lie or deceive. How many things do we own that are the direct results of lying to get it. Are all our bank accounts, houses, cars, couch and chairs, the fruits of lying to our fellow neighbors or on our jobs. How can we enjoy these things unless our Souls are Dead. I use to be Dead, but now I'm trying to live outside of the Dead... and live in the Life of Christ, who teaches me how I can live in a realm of Abundant Life. Sure, I slip and fall... but I DON'T make a practice of it. One who practices it as a lifestyle is Dead...NOT ALIVE... but a ZOMBIE.
It's easy to take the path of least resistant. Compromise is the normal way of life that causes all the evil to live and flourish. I don't want to be part of the problem, but rather part of the solution. Truth cancels out lies. Light cancels out Darkness. Forgiveness cancels out punishment. Repentance cancels out Judgement. Jesus cancels out Satan.
I didn't post this thread in order to get anyone's forgiveness or understanding... I wrote it to say..." Hey Guys... there is a better...cleaner...and more rewarding way of life than to continue down the road of lying and deception... along with ALL it's compromises.

Jesus forgives me... and He will forgive you too... if you just ask Him.

PS... I DON'T expect everyone to understand this kind of truth.... some are just to much given over to evil.

Last edited by DanBrothers; 12/10/18.

Forgive My Sins Jesus, Save My Soul